Financial Accounting & Reporting Manager
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform under-utilised urban spaces into neighbourhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighbourhood kitchens in the US, Canada and a growing presence in Europe. Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward sustainably and thoughtfully.
Who you will work for:
The Financial Accounting & Reporting Manager will perform a variety of tasks to support the parking entities of global operations. This role will assist the parking accounting and finance departments with all aspects of the operations related items, as well as participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned. This role will work closely with accounting team members to ensure high-quality standards are always met additionally will directly report to Financial Planning and Analysis Director.
In this role, you will have a chance to work with a strong, finance-focused Turkey team of 200 people that is also part of a big global family. Your key managing and reporting role will directly have an effect on the company's revenue generation.
What You’ll Do
· Tracking and supervising the daily/month-end closing task status of the accounting teams
· Coordinating with the controllers along with regional accounting teams to meet the deadlines and achieve completion of the tasks for each region
· Monitoring the performance of the accounting teams and evaluating the learning curve of each team member
· Supporting all finance and accounting departments with operations related requirements
· Facilitating and arranging training for accounting team members if needed
· Identifying the topics to be improved and working with the controllers to enhance
· Communicating with controllers and informing them in terms of the status of the accounting team, daily checklists, and the overall process
What We Want From You:
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related fields,
· Minimum 8 years of related experience, at least two years in a managerial position and Big4 audit experience is an assets,
· Very good command of written and spoken English & Turkish,
· Very good knowledge of USGAAP/ IFRS,
· Analytical thinking, result-oriented and self-motivated,
· Good communication and negotiation skills are required,
· Self-motivation, high energy level and passion for the job,
· Ability to work in a high intensity, fast-paced environment,
· Organized and a true multi-tasker, you'll be a problem solver and approach challenges with positivity,
· A flexible schedule that can suit US Time Zones,
· Flexible with travelling overseas.