REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in America, Canada and the UK with a growing presence across Europe. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
REEF is seeking an International Tax Manager to join a growing team of highly motivated seasoned finance professionals in Istanbul, Turkey.
What You Will Do In Your Role
· Work closely with outside tax advisors to manage information requests and support key tax compliance processes for both income tax and indirect tax
· Review all tax compliance prepared by the external tax providers and ensure filings are submitted timely
· Identify process improvements and streamline processes
· Analyze and reconcile tax accounts and perform flux analyses
· Coordinate with finance as the tax point of contact for global expansion
· Manage special projects, including input and advice on day-to-day tax matters and the tax impact of new business initiatives, acquisitions, significant transactions, etc.
· Support IT in maintaining indirect tax rate tables within the company's ERP system and tax calculation engine
The Experience You Will Bring
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business-related field
· 5+ years of Corporate Tax experience
. Fluent in English
What Will Put You Ahead
· CPA firm (Big 4) or large multi-national corporation experience
· Experience in a supervisory/leadership role
· M&A and International Tax experience
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.