REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in America, Canada and the UK with a growing presence across Europe. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
· Prepare the consolidated PL report and perform variance analysis.
· Report on performance analysis at Parking location level for own scope (scope includes two or more regions according to REEF group organization)
· Provide operational recommendations for resource planning, cost optimization, deal development and revenue maximization
· Perform monthly reconciling activities for data across several sources
· Participate to budget/forecasts exercises
· Participate to continuous improvement of FP&A department by making recommendations to enhance reporting format, processes, templates…
· Prepare ad-hoc analysis as required (e.g., support forecasting activities, analysis, bank reporting, etc.)
· The candidate will have to navigate and build interactions with many departments to access various sources of data (Accounting, Operations, Payroll, Business Intelligence…)
· Assist other team members as needed to include backing up other members of the FP&A team
· Support other department teams with ad-hoc transversal analyses and projects (e.g. new reporting or accounting software implementations)
What We Want From You:
· Professional English level is mandatory
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related area is required. MBA a preference
· 3 years of Finance experience with knowledge of accounting principles and financial statements, analytical principles
· Experience in Big Four Audit/Advisory firms
· Advanced skills for Microsoft office
· Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
· Data driven mindset, ability to independently identify & resolve highly complex problems/tasks
· Self-starter and hands on professional. Ability to multi-task, effectively project manage, adapt and prioritize within a fast-paced environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills with strong communication and a team player with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
. A flexible schedule that can suit US Time Zones
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.