Valet Supervisor at UHealth
Valet Supervisor at UHealth
Pay rate: $17.00 per hour.
- Employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a legally permissible exemption applies.
- This position requires you to be able to pass a comprehensive state background check and a 10 Panel Drug Test.
- Vaccinations required: Hepatitis B, Varicella, and MMR.
- Coral Gables
- Deerfield Beach
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Supervisor will assist in the day-to-day management of the location ensuring that parking operations are handled within contractual guidelines of the specific location, adhering to company policies and procedures, fostering good client relations and promoting a professional image and approach to the business.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Participate in programs to improve client and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the management of day-to-day activities of the assigned location(s).
- Assist with management duties as assigned.
- Courteously assist customers.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Facility Manager.
- Assist with cleanup of debris, water, oil spills and etc.
- Substitute for any position, if necessary.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all areas of the facility and thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the facility.
- Complete other duties as needed.
What We Want From You:
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles (stick shift)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous valet experience, preferred
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Operate guest vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
- Move from valet stand to customer cars by walking or running for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Occasionally lift and carry customer luggage or personal items, up to 50 lbs.
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.