Human Resources Associate - Field
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
You'll be the primary point of contact for employees for HR related needs.
You will leverage relationship building, critical thinking, and sound decision making to support HR operations. While integrating the latest federal and state regulations, you'll partner with HR Managers to provide support hiring managers with recruiting, hiring, payroll, orientation, employee relations, and all employment-related initiatives. You'll work closely with HR Leadership and field management to foster positive employee attitudes and morale. If you're a trustworthy HR advisor and champion, we've got an Associate, Human Resources - Field position just for you.
Support Employee Morale, Performance, & Engagement Initiatives
• Provide support to HR Managers with engaging operations business partners to enforce goal-setting and performance review practices, communicate critical timelines and processes.
• Create, monitor and analyze employee turnover and HR metrics to develop appropriate action plans to address identified needs
• Interface with business partners to identify effective ways to recognize employees; discuss strategies to improve overall morale while measuring and assessing employee improvements
• Assess organizational needs and partner with training leaders and HR Team to develop and implement consistent employee development strategies.
Maintain Compliance & Organizational Fairness
• Serves as point of contact for local investigations of unfair treatment/discrimination charges, harassment complaints, wrongful terminations, wage/hour issues, and other potential legal incidents, partners with HR Manager for resolution.
• Utilize our HRIS/HRMS software to make employee administrative and status changes, track recruitment and benefit administration
• Ensure legal compliance for several HR and employee practices, including, but not limited to: EEO, I-9's, poster compliance, wages/hours, and substance abuse testing
Support Talent Acquisition & Advancement Objectives
• Support recruiting, interviewing, and selection of exempt and non-exempt positions while monitoring onboarding process.
• Act as a resource to employees regarding compensation and benefits issues;
• Submit Personnel Action Forms for compensation changes, terminations, and other staffing changes
• Conduct employee orientations and exit interviews as needed.
What We Want From You
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related field preferred.
• SHRM – CP (PHR) or SHRM-SCP (SPRH) preferred
• 2-4 years HR Generalist or Assistant experience, multi-state and or union experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); Advanced in Excel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
What We’ll Provide
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Seniority Level
o Information Technology and Services
• Employment Type
• Job Functions
Disclaimer: This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer