Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for our small Shuttle Bus Operations at BWI Airport. Reporting to General Manager of Operations, Transportation and Client Relationships and you will be the key resource for the location to manage current shuttle operations. You will work side by side with local operations personnel and vendors to maintain optimum performance of transportation services while being the conduit between the company, our client and our customers. If you have what it takes to lead a diverse staff and represent our business as a leader in shuttle operations we have an Operations Manager role just for you!
***Five years or more of experience working within CDL operations at a Supervisory level or higher is preferred.
• A valid CDL with passenger endorsement and airbrake certification is required
• A college degree in business management or a related field is preferred.
• Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Positive, solutions-oriented individual preferred with a track record for meeting compliance standards, timelines and building and working within teams to drive results.
• Ability to interpret and make application of policies and relative to transportation and ensure system-wide compliance.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Strong computer skills, specifically familiar with MS Outlook, Teams, Share Point and Power Point.
• Must be able to provide 24/7 support to the location via phone, email or physical presence as needed.
What We Will Provide:
$60,000 based on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Paid Personal Days
Medical and Dental
If you describe yourself as a dependable, dedicated, enthusiastic, customer service minded individual, with a positive attitude and willingness to lead and make significant contributions to the success of our company, we invite you to apply for this rewarding opportunity