Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Tuesday - Saturday, 12:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Pay rate: $16.50 per hour
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do:
We are currently seeking customer focused, responsible and enthusiastic people to join our team to work at various event locations.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Patrol an assigned route on foot (walking 3-5 miles daily) to ensure public compliance with existing parking ordinances and laws.
- Knowledge of the City’s ordinances and laws.
- Be an Ambassador by providing information to the public regarding parking regulations, location of streets, buildings and points of interest.
- Use LPR (license plate recognition) to ensure that parking time limits are not exceeded.
- Respond to calls regarding parking violations and complaints.
- Identify vehicles in violation of parking codes, checking with dispatch when necessary to confirm identities or to determine whether vehicles need to be immobilized/booted or towed.
- Write warnings and citations for illegally parked vehicles.
- Observe and report hazardous conditions such as missing traffic signs, unknown construction areas and street markings that may be faded or incorrect.
- Ability to process, immobilize/boot and tow vehicles as needed.
- Use smartphone to issue citations and look up information.
- Capable of working in extreme cold, heat and high wind conditions for extended periods.
- After 1 year, this position is eligible for a promotion to the "Parking Enforcement II" position which includes an additional $1.25 per hour.
- After 2 years, this position is eligible for a second promotion to the "Parking Enforcement III" which is additional $1.25 per hour above the Parking Enforcement II position.
What We Want From You
- Display a great customer service attitude
- Ability to work flexible shifts, overtime(OT) when needed; ability to work weekends is a must
- Working individually and/or in a team environment
- Must be able to work outdoors through inclement conditions
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be 18+ years old
What We’ll Provide
There are additional employment opportunities during and after the Brewers/Bucks Seasons
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.