Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in America, Canada and the UK with a growing presence across Europe. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to Revenue Team Manager, you’ll be the key resource for DSP Reconciliation. You’ll work side by side with Reporting, Accounting and DSP Teams.
• Managing the DSP accounting & reconciliation process.
• Communicate with other teams such as DSP Growth and Reporting about AR related issues
• Preparing month end reports for AR.
• Working with IT team for implementation process.
• Train the junior team members
What we are looking for
• At least 5-7 years of accounting experience
• Excellent English communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration/Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
• Preferred to have Big4 experience in Outsourcing Departments
• Strong financial acumen with consultative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Adaptability to flexible working hours
• Excellent MS Office skills
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.