Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Account Manager - Parking Operations - Hybrid
Location: Vancouver, BC
Compensation: CAD 60,000.00 - CAD 70,000.00 per year
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Director of Account Management you’ll be a key resource for the business to manage current and developing client relationships while managing the day to day business of each parking location within your portfolio. You’ll work alongside a team of Account Managers to improve each location's operational excellence while fostering superior service to our Clients and Customers. If you got what it takes to provide a hands-on operation focus while delivering exceptional customer service, we’ve got an Account Manager role just for you!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage existing client relationships through routine formal and informal meetings.
- Client relationship development providing proactive information to assist in managing location, as well as updating on past performance, new strategies, promotions, and competitive analysis.
- Monitor lot volume trends, customer demographics and overall activity through analysis of operational reports along with onsite location visits to determine traffic trends, rate recommendations, operational opportunities, and the overall activity and characteristic of each location.
- Present and action on opportunities with assigned Client.
- Manage all contractual deliverables to successful completion.
- Management of customer information, access, and parking requirements as detailed by location.
- Perform accounts receivable, accounts payable, audit and other functions as required.
- Regular review of each location’s physical operating condition including but not limited to landscaping, signage, surface construction, lighting, equipment, and security and coordinate improvements as needed to maintain a first-class facility.
- Execute and report regular audits to mitigate any potential revenue loss and abuse of parking privileges.
- Market the Company’s services to potential clients and customers.
- Responsible for representing and promoting the company in the community, with local civic and professional groups, and seeking to develop a professional and responsible corporate image.
- Other duties may be assigned and modified by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven record of accomplishment in meeting or exceeding established sales targets.
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to analyze a situation or issue, determine options and select the most effective solution in a timely and efficient manner.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with an ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and business writing skills both written and verbal.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven ability to plan and organize workloads by establishing priorities and respecting deadlines, as well as the flexibility to accommodate unexpected situations.
- Possess strong decision-making skills with the ability to analyze a situation or issue, determine options and select the most effective solution in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills for a large client base, yet a smaller personalized work environment.
- Driving to meet clients and visit locations on a regular basis is required.
What We’ll Provide
RRSP Matching Program
Personal Absence Days (PAD)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.