REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in America, Canada and the UK with a growing presence across Europe. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
Who you will work for:
You will perform a variety of tasks to support the parking entities of global operations. This role will assist the parking accounting and finance departments with all aspects of the operations related items, as well as participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned. This role will work closely with accounting team members to ensure high-quality standards are always met.
In this role, you will have a chance to work with a strong, finance-focused Turkey team of 200 people that is also part of a big global family. Your key managing and reporting role will directly have an effect on the company's revenue generation.
What You’ll Do
· Tracking and supervising the daily/month-end closing task status of the accounting teams
· Coordinating with the controllers along with regional accounting teams to meet the deadlines and achieve completion of the tasks for each region
· Monitoring the performance of the accounting teams and evaluating the learning curve of each team member
· Supporting all finance and accounting departments with operations related requirements
· Facilitating and arranging training for accounting team members if needed
· Identifying the topics to be improved and working with the controllers to enhance
· Communicating with controllers and informing them in terms of the status of the accounting team, daily checklists, and the overall process
What We Want from You
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related fields,
· Minimum 7 years of related experience, at least two years in a managerial position and big4 audit experience is an asset,
· Very good command of written and spoken English & Turkish,
· Very good knowledge of USGAAP/ IFRS,
· Analytical thinking, result-oriented and self-motivated,
· Good communication and negotiation skills are required,
· Self-motivation, high energy level and passion for the job,
· Ability to work in a high intensity, fast-paced environment,
· Organized and a true multi-tasker, you'll be a problem solver and approach challenges with positivity,
· A flexible schedule that can suit US Time Zones,