Accounts Receivable Representative
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
In this role you will report to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor. You will answer inbound calls from Monthly Parking customers and stakeholders in regards to billing inquiries/issues, as well as initiate contact with customers in arrears. The role focuses heavily on identifying objections and overcoming them, using internal resources and working with local branches & Operations to find answers to problems and secure payment for outstanding receivables.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Identify accounts in arrears and establish dialogue with customers regarding overdue Monthly Parking payments via phone or email
• Provide comprehensive service and support for customers, with emphasis on Monthly Parking terms and conditions concerning parking services and terms of payment
• Prioritize work to achieve best results on reducing AR to accepted levels
• Apply the AR Policy and Procedure standards to accounts to ensure appropriate collection steps taken at various stages of aging
• Communicate with and obtain information from branch operations staff regarding customers who are in arrears
• Assist customers & coworkers with understanding various monthly parking accounts
• Proactively monitor for issues as they develop
• Take ownership of outstanding issues, ensuring all parties provide their piece of the problem until full resolution is achieved
• Process email correspondence as required
What We Want From You:
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.