Who You'll Work For?
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
• At least 18 years of age
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to verbally communicate with guests
• Previous customer service experience
Essential Job Duties:
• Conducting office opening and closing procedures
• Counting and handling of cash
• Prepare deposits
• Apply customer payments in online payment system
• Conduct research on payment history, applying charges and credits
• Check and respond to emails throughout the day
• Answer phones, speaking with customers and stakeholders regularly
• Greet and serve customers and stakeholders at the front counter
• Process credit card & cash payments
• Process checks and deposit slips
• Typing, filing, sorting, and distribution of mail
• Prepare daily reports in excel
• Perform data entry of validation parking payments.
• Use accounting software to prepare invoices for validation contracts and events
• Maintain tracking of lease records
• Make visits to bank and post office as needed
• Inform patrons of any concerns with their accounts such as incorrect form of payment and account in arrears
• Keep manager and client informed of cancellations and accounts in arrears
• Other duties as assigned
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office e.g., word, excel
• Accurately perform math on calculator or excel e.g., add, subtract, multiple, divide
• Communicate effectively verbally and via email
• Read and write in English
• Work well on own or within in a team
• Use computers and different systems and software on a regular basis e.g., Outlook, Microsoft Teams, MAS 500, Core, RCV2, N Central (not required can/will train)
• Ability to thrive in multi-tasking
• Demonstrate professionalism
• Office environment, sitting up to 95% of the time with occasional walking as needed
• Work shift is 8am-5pm, 40 hours per week, but can vary during major events e.g., Art Fair
• Heavy traffic with employees, customers, and phone calls
• High school diploma or GED
• Two years’ experience in office administrative role
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.