Event Bookkeeper (Ticket Accountant Clerk)
Schedule: Part-Time (Monday –Sunday)
• Includes nights and weekends
• Hourly Pay Rate: $16-$18/hour
• Location Specific Information: Orlando, Florida (focus on Downtown Orlando)
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,500 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
The Bookkeeper works with the Assistant Manager or Operations Manager to ensure accurate billing and accounts receivable. The Bookkeeper is responsible for maintaining accounts, inspection and auditing cashiers and preparing information to be presented to corporate accounting or auditors. The Bookkeeper works closely with fellow team members and Operations Manager to ensure that accounts are accurate and quality standards are achieved. The Bookkeeper (TAC) also keep detailed inventory of all tickets stubs for events, manages Event Activity Report, Check cashier net sales, Cashier Ticket /Revenue Sheet, Parking Exception Form and Cashier cash out total. Provide Cashier and Greeters with the necessary tools and bank document if applicable per event. They also keep inventory of partners punch in and punch time.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Work is performed indoors and outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. The weather conditions could be very challenging as times outdoors.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits daily, per event if applicable.
- Conduct periodic reconciliation of accounts to ensure accuracy; request balance adjustments and credit refunds as needed.
- Complete daily reports on parking tickets; organize and store parking tickets and reports.
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash fund.
- Prepare information for corporate accounting and auditors, when necessary.
- Maintain accounting filing system.
- Calculate budget variances and report significant issues to management; prepare and issue financial statements.
- Provide general office support including; filing and supply management.
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or Operations Manager as necessary.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
*Note – the physical demands and work conditions should not be altered unless the role is a field position; field positions have a separate set of demands and work conditions that must be used*
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Thank you for joining the REEF Talent Network!