Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Ambassador performs a variety of tasks to ensure a quality guest experience, and the smooth operation of the vessel facility that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location the Ambassador is responsible for greeting and assisting guests, facility setup and tear down, and ensuring facility cleanliness. This position is responsible for inspections in assigned property(s) and submits reports to the Supervisor regarding supply levels. The Ambassador works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, to ensure that cleanliness as well as safety standards are met at all times.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations:
• Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Act as guest liaison to direct incoming guests to appropriate waiting or testing area.
• At the beginning of a shift ensures the proper setup of site including equipment, signs, canopies, and cones.
• At the end of each shift they ensure that all material that requires break down and storage is done, such as equipment, signs, canopies and cones.
• Inspects all assigned areas daily and reports maintenance discrepancies to Supervisor.
• Actively monitors fuel, water, and necessary supply levels.
• Assist in the maintenance and repair of vessel equipment, as directed by the Operations Manager.
• Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or Operations Manager as necessary
• Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
• Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
• Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work.
• Support Location Manager by assisting with administrative tasks or department scheduling; step in to address concerns raised by other Ambassadors or guests when Operations Manager is away.
• Maintains working professional relationship with client and staff.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
What We Want From You:
• High school graduate or GED required
• At least 18 years of age
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to verbally communicate with guests
• Previous customer service experience, preferred
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.