Application Security Analyst
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
What is expected of the role:
- Be the Technical Security Advocate, to deliver and maintain the Security Champions Program which includes delivering security awareness and application security training, facilitating phishing campaigns, lunch & learns, and newsletters
- Partner with Security Engineering and Product Engineering to provide engineers with training on SDLC, secure code, Standards, and other relevant items
- Facilitate and lead regular meetings with other security champions throughout the business
- Provide communication and training on relevant security concerns (business processes, secure coding, etc.) to audiences ranging from key business leaders to engineers
- Act as liaison between the cyber security team and other employees
What We Want from You:
- Knowledgeable in SDLC and secure coding practices
- Demonstrated experience providing guidance on secure application development and architecture
- Experience with coding languages (JS, Java, Golang, Ruby, etc.)
+ for any hands-on experience with endpoint security (XDR, hardening, etc.), network security (firewalls, IDPS, etc.), email security (SEG, Dmarc, etc.), pentesting, vulnerability assessment
- A passion for continuous learning and cyber security
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to “think outside the box.”
- Ability to apply a human touch to complex technical language, making the content relevant to other employees
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant industry standard certifications preferred (i.e., ISC2, SANS / GIAC, CompTIA, ISACA)
- 3+ years of cyber security experience
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.