Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
We are seeking an Assistant Manager, Health Care to join our Vancouver team. As a member of the Impark Health team, the Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Account Managers with the management of various parking facilities to ensure the locations follow operations policies and procedure, maximizes revenue, ensures client satisfaction, and manages all employees at location.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform regular reviews of physical condition of lots including landscaping, signage, surface, and lighting etc.
• Manage financials of assigned lots including processing daily revenue of facilities.
• Audit and loss prevention which includes auditing card access, processing, transferring, and cancelling monthly parking passes.
• Complete reports for daily lot audits, site analysis and lot performance.
• Train and manage staff, assist with scheduling.
• Track and manage incident report/damage claims as well as corresponding with customers regarding safety and liability.
• Responsible for initiating and following up on customer request and issues while maintaining a business relationship with each site’s landlord and or Property Manager.
• Ensure all equipment is functioning properly to ensure facility safety and initiate proper requests for maintenance.
• Other various projects assigned by manager.
Skills and experience:
• Diploma in Business Administration or Management preferred.
• 3+ years’ experience in Parking Management; preferably in Health Care setting or similar service industry experience.
• Ability to successfully manage and train employees.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work independently, in a team, and meet deadline.
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties.
• Experience in parking or property management an asset.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.