AIRPORT PARKING ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
The Assistant Manager/Supervisory Personnel reports directly to the Location Manager and serves as the secondary liaison with the client and is responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the parking facilities and to ensure the highest standard of customer service and efficiency is achieved in the absence of the Manager.
• Training and developing current employees
• Observing and correcting any policy and/or procedure violations
• Scheduling and supervising employees working on assigned tasks
• Acting for the Manager during his or her absence
• Relaying special operating instructions verbally and through the shift event log
• Leadership in resolving operational, management and customer service problems
• Initially reviewing reports for completion and correctness
• Ensuring deposits/pick-ups are done daily
• Setting up, organizing and maintaining files
• Maintaining the proper inventory of supplies
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on information including parker lists, allocation lists, statement files, card audits, validation forms, etc
• Providing assistance to manager with respect to Accounts Payable, Cash Control, Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Validations, Reporting, Office Management, Security and Audits
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Parking Management/Operation experienced preferred
• Previous Assistant Manager or Supervisor experience
• A minimum of 5 years customer service experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational, operational and financial skills
• Knowledge of parking equipment is preferred
• Must be able to pass a background screening including a motor vehicle report
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Dependable transportation to and from work
• Ability to pass a basic math test
• Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
• Must be able to bend, lift and walk for extended periods of time
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Republic Parking is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer –
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to VP Growth, you’ll be the key resource for the business to manage current and developing new supply sources for certain categories. You’ll work side by side with procurement team members at all levels to improve cost competitiveness, increase availability based on business needs, ensure safe and sustainable supply – while being the conduit between the company and our GPO, distribution, and supplier partners. If you got what it takes to provide hands-on support for supplier contract/quality performance, diversity supplier programs, and cost savings and spend, we’ve got a Manager, Procurement role just for you!
• Process purchase orders; develops bids and proposals; and reconcile any invoice discrepancies.
• Develops, evaluates, and prioritizes ideas on new ways to grow the business through partnerships and cooperative deals that drive sustainable profit & revenue growth
• Work in conjunction with internal stakeholders to translate category management principles into action through strong data analytics and industry business & category insights, while holding them accountable to align and leverage key programs and product requirements across categories of responsibility.
• Work with REEF’s business units to purchasing needs, needs for new vendors, ETC.
• Negotiate commercial terms with suppliers
• Establishes and enforces processes and standards; ensures negotiated terms and conditions being consistent with company’s vision, values and immediate needs; including goals, standards and ethics, while delivering best overall value to the company and operating locations.
• Delivers on procurement team’s formal financial commitments, thus realizing cost savings and profit & loss impact.
• Interfaces with business teams to prioritize distribution and supplier development needs to improve availability and cost competitiveness while eliminating supply constraints.
• Drives distribution, and supplier selection through robust RFP and qualification processes, as well as following company’s diversity supplier policy guidelines.
• Assesses new and existing distributor and supplier capabilities to meet product, cost, quality, capacity and fulfillment ensuring distributors and suppliers can meet requirements for performance, quality, cost and delivery.
• Based on screening, prioritize preferred distributors and suppliers.
• Ensures assigned category strategies are based on market knowledge and research.
• Ensures operating locations minimize overall costs by maximizing supplier program incentives and resources, including distributor efficiency measures.
• Drives improvements utilizing Lean methodologies, distributor/supplier scorecards and own distributor/supplier audit, ensuring distributor/supplier compliance, whilst driving systematic problem solving and process improvement plans to deliver value.
What we are looking for:
• At least 5-7 years of UK work experience in purchasing and procurement for kitchens, grocery deliveries, mealkits handling fresh and non-fresh items
• Experience in contract and category management with increasing levels of responsibility
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration/Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
• Expertise in running sourcing initiatives and vendor selection processes, as well as supplier quality and performance accountability scorecards
• Strong financial acumen with consultative, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong negotiation skills with experience negotiating commercial terms and service level agreements
• Proven ability to succeed in highly entrepreneurial and ambiguous scenarios; as well as manage competing agendas and priorities while translating complex information across internal and external stakeholders