Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services, and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that is over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
REEF Assistant Manager- Airport, will oversee the operations of REEF’s business at their respective location. This position will manage Kitchen Supervisors and hourly staff to ensure REEF is successful on the airport site.
This role will play a key role in REEF’s success within the Airport, through being a champion of their specific site—knowing how to ensure the kitchen functions successfully as REEF continues to build the ecosystem that brings the world to your block. The role requires creative problem solving, interpretation of performance data, management of clients and vendors, and personnel oversite.
• Manage a diverse team of people on a REEF Airport site.
• Responsible for the end-to-end employee life cycle of team members in our Unit. This includes hiring, development, scheduling, performance management and engagement of our team members.
• Meet or exceed KPIs in coordination with management.
• Create a work environment that makes REEF a great place to belong.
• Understand how to manage costs and maximize revenue at Unit level.
• Ensure the safety of all operations, particularly food and beverage health code compliance.
• Ensure the operational efficiency of infrastructure, including site maintenance, utilities oversight, safety and security, product quality and handling, and labor scheduling.
• Support site-level client relationships.
• Is able to interpret direction in a way that is relevant to the site and its applications, ensuring local operations support.
• Has a background managing fast-paced teams, especially in the hospitality business.
• Can troubleshoot local challenges with creative problem solving, ensuring business operations continue despite unexpected challenges.
• Executes the business in accordance with budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
• Frequently interacts with key external stakeholders, customers, and/or functional peer group managers.
• Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing relative to the Unit under their management.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership, effective communication and analytical skills, superior influencing capability and the ability to establish credibility throughout REEF and with key local stakeholders. Strong candidates will have experience managing hospitality, restaurant, or innovative growth businesses, and will have demonstrable experience overseeing diverse teams, preferably in an Airport setting.
What we want from you
• Single-site level operational experience preferably at hyper-growth, hospitality, food and beverage, Airport setting.
• Experience in the market in which you are applying.
• Excellent organization, communication, writing and presentation skills; experience managing teams and working collaboratively across multiple levels, and functions.
• A team player with high EQ and collaborative approach to leadership.
• Tolerance for uncertainty and a rapidly changing environment.
• High intensity execution mindset, able to operate at pace.
• Gravitas and presence, capable of leading a diverse team.
• Need to be a believer, devoted to the mission and excited about the company’s potential.
What We will Provide
VisionLife and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
• Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Thank you for joining the REEF Talent Network!