Houston, Texas, United States
Part-time/ $16 a hour/ Monday - Friday 1p.m - 5p.m
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in the supervision of location staff including: delegating, coaching/developing, monitoring performance, and ensuring compliance with all company standards.
- Provide support to Operations Manager in regard to hiring, onboarding, scheduling, and training new employees.
- Act as a point of contact to client or Property Manager; attend location meetings as appropriate, and respond to client requests in order to maintain a good working relationship.
- Monitor maintenance of the facility and associated premises to ensure that the garage/lot is clean, safe, and maintained to standards; supervise on-going maintenance projects to ensure quality and timely completion.
- Assist in the supervision of ticket inventory, cash flow, reports, and audits to prevent loss through theft, error, or carelessness.
- Assist Operations Manager in preparing daily, weekly, and monthly operating reports as required.
- Fill in to provide coverage for front line positions, as needed.
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; address escalated concerns from guests.
- Immediately respond to reports of accidents, incidents or safety concerns.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
What We Want From You:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous accounting & managerial experience a plus
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of time.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time.
Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.