Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Saint Baseball Team
Pay Rate: $18.00 Per Hour
Location: St. Paul Saints Stadium
Saint Baseball Season starts April 4th, 2023.
Address: 290 E 5th St, St. Paul MN 55101
Starting April to May 12th, shifts start at 2:30PM on Weekdays. Weekends are TBD.
Starting May 24th, shifts start at 3:30PM Tuesday through Saturday. Sundays are TBD.
There are some weekday games that start at 11:00AM
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You'll Do
The Event Staff performs a variety of tasks to ensure a quality guest experience, and the smooth operation of the parking facility that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location the Event Staff is responsible for greeting and assisting guests, completing car counts, and ensuring facility cleanliness. The Event Staff works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that cleanliness as well as safety standards are met at all times.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Act as traffic controller to direct incoming guests to available parking spaces.
- Assist guests in operating pay machines; educate guests in regard to parking policies.
- Perform vehicle counts, when required, to ensure garage does not over fill available spaces.
- Control traffic at entrances and exits, as needed; provide assistance to customers who have forgotten where they parked.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests.
- Previous customer service experience, preferred.
- Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.