Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
Barista is a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Greet guests and respond to all questions, orders, and concerns
· Provide and prepare quality beverages
· Operate and maintain cleanliness of the store and the equipment
· Receive and processe customer payments.
· Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
What We Want From You:
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Ability to work under pressure
· Energetic, fast-paced, flexible work style
· Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
· Familiar with industry's best practices
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employees Only)
· Life and Disability
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Walk and stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
· Push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs on a weekly basis.
· Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position for a long period of time
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.