Basque & Spanish Speaking Customer Experience Representative
Schedule: Part Time, Tuesday-Thursday, Saturday & Sunday 7am - 12pm, EST
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block. We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in the US, Canada and a growing presence in Europe. Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
As part of our call centre’s rapidly-growing team of Customer Experience Representatives, you’ll handle calls, emails, SMS and chat interactions from REEF customers and partners across the UK, Spain and North America with professionalism and efficiency.
In this role you’ll be helping customers to successfully interact with car park equipment (meters, gates, kiosks). The majority of the calls you’ll handle will be from motorists who press the intercom button at the exit lane because the gate arm won’t open. For success in this role, keep a cool head, rapidly resolve issues, get traffic flowing, and quickly move to the next call.
This is a permanent work-from-home position.
Operate with Speed, Agility and Accuracy
• Use critical thinking and decision-making skills to handle back-to-back interactions in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Work across multiple REEF systems and databases to look up information, update records, and log key details about customer interactions
• Maintain attention to detail and accuracy in both verbal (phone) and textual (email, chat, and SMS) communications
Champion Customer Success
• Foster customer success by efficiently resolving customer inquiries and complaints
• Demonstrate empathy and excellent listening skills
• Embrace performance-based targets and call monitoring/recording
What We Want from You
• Previous experience in a high-volume, fast-paced, customer service environment
• A strong work ethic and reliability with professionalism and poise
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks
• Ability to work from a seated position at a desk and talk on the phone for 8 hours a day
• Designated workspace at home, with a reliable high-speed internet connection
• Familiarity with the road network and commercial areas in UK metropolitan areas is an asset.
What We’ll Provide
Career pathing and advancement opportunities
Computer, monitor, keyboard, and full training for REEF system
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of a shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.