Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
• Assisting customers who are unsure of how to pay for their parking
• Dealing with irate customers and solving issues to the best of their ability within the policy and framework set out for the site (Service is priority)
• Assist customers with the overall in/out process of parking
• Process tickets and collect parking fees (cash, POS and validations) documents passes created in logbook (visitor passes, validations, and event tickets)
• Prepare shift reports and ticket sorting
• Prepare shift bank deposit
• Identify and report parking equipment deficiencies and safety concerns to direct supervisor
• Other duties assigned
• Responsible for maintaining and operating equipment belonging to REEF or the Property manager during their shift
• Responsible for the collection of cash and front line revenues
• Control all lot revenues and record keeping as it relates to work performed
• Interacts face to face with our customers
• Must ensure that the site at which the individual is working is kept clean, neat, and free of any obstacles in accordance with the requirements of that site
• Control of all tools and equipment required to perform his/her duties
• Must be organized
• Make suggestions and recommendations relating to the way various jobs are performed
• Consults with his/her supervisor or manager regarding items of relevance to the parking operation
• Revenue control sheets as mandated by management or the property manager for both automated and non-automated locations must be balanced
• Each employee is required to log all the issues/events in the log book, and bring them to the attention of his/her direct supervisor
• In problem situations, in order to achieve a resolution through his dealings, with the customers and his/her supervisors or manager
• Act as a front line employee which is considered an extremely important function of this position
• Uniforms with company logo or crest must be worn when on duty in a neat and well groomed manner. Appearance is representative of the company
• Responsible for prioritization of various jobs with his/her supervisors/manager
• Responsible for tracking levels of stocks as well as supplies
What We Want From You:
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.