Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
Branch Manager ensures a safe and efficient parking operation, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Branch Manager is responsible for all aspects of operating multiple locations in a specified geographical region including staff management, revenue control, safety, and client relations. If you’re a responsible individual with a knack for enhancing operations and strengthening client rapport, we’ve got a Branch Manager role just for you!
Manage Internal Functions
• Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly operating reports as required
• Manage large workforces extended across multiple locations
• Build strong client and stakeholder relationships
• Enforce contractual obligations within region / portfolio of sites
• Review profit and loss statements, adjustments, and variance reports on a monthly basis; make adjustments as necessary to achieve budget goals
• Use respectful communication to assist clients, stakeholders, employees, and guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; and address escalated concerns
• Work in tandem with business development, managers, Launch, and other team members to add business and expand REEF’s role in the region
Enforce Property Security and Operations
• Responsible for the supervision of location management and/or frontline staff including delegating, coaching/developing, monitoring performance, and ensuring compliance with all company standards
• Communicate professionally with guests, client, and teammates
• Immediately respond to reports of accidents, incidents, or safety concerns
• Monitor maintenance of the facility and associated premises to ensure that the garage/lot is clean, safe, and maintained to standards; supervise on-going maintenance projects to ensure quality and timely completion
Drive Operational Excellence
• Recruit, select, and train new managers and/or frontline employees; develop onboarding plan for new employees to ensure success
• Act as the main point of contact for clients or Property Managers; attend location meetings as appropriate, and respond to client requests in order to develop and maintain a good working relationship
• Assist in the preparation of marketing proposals to bid on new business
• Work closely with Acquisition and Transitions Director to manage transitions and new account openings
What We Want from You
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience in account management and revenue collection
• Previous supervisory experience
• Previous experience in the parking industry, preferred
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• Life and Disability
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of time
• Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer, computer, or tablet
• Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.