Business System Administrator
14268 South Maple Lane Court, Caufield, Oregon City, Oregon, United States, 97045
Business Systems Administrator - Entry Level
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm PST (11:00am - 8:30pm EST)
Pay Rate: $18.00 CAD Per Hour
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block. We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, parking, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
You’ll support our internal team by managing many aspects of REEF Systems. The Business Systems Administrator position is responsible for efficient and accurate entry and modification of data in multiple databases and other internal sites and software. The duties will include:
- Become an expert in addressing the needs and concerns of our internal Operations Teams across REEF lines of business.
- Gain expertise in using our systems and software, in order to effectively manage data from multiple streams.
- Address time-sensitive issues including account maintenance, and rate adjustments by email & phone with professionalism in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve data issues both as they arise and through searches of previously entered information.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure data and reporting is accurate.
- Keep up to date with changes in workflow, policy, and product knowledge.
- Identify key pain points and help create solutions through development of new data processes and strategies.
- Complete work within required deadlines.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What We Want From You
- 2+ years of data entry and/or admin experience
- Experience in editing written materials
- Excellent English grammar, spelling, and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Exceptional self-directed time management skills
- Ability to succeed with minimal supervision in a deadline-oriented environment
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Quiet, dedicated workspace with minimum internet speed of 40mbps
Work Tools We’ll Provide
- Loaner laptop and USB headset
What We’ll Provide
- Life and Disability
- 401K (US) or RRSP Matching (Canada)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.