Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Pay rate: $15-$18 per hour
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block. We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing cash transactions with accuracy and precision.
- Ensuring your cash and tickets are sorted throughout the day.
- Preparing your cash control/summary sheets with accuracy and neatness
- Reporting all overages and shortages
- Making sure you plan ahead to have adequate change on hand.
- Completing all REEF documents completely, accurately and neatly
- Responsible for keeping work environment neat and organized at all times.
- Cleaning and organizing the interior of booth.
- Cleaning the booth windows
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Report all odd occurrences or strange persons on the lot to your supervisor immediately.
- Responsible for being punctual and ensuring that your timecard is punched at the beginning and end of your shift.
- Adhering to the REEF dress code for proper attire and grooming
- Responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently
- Providing exceptional customer service by being pleasant, courteous and helpful to customers
- Other duties as may be assigned.
What We Want from You:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and use sound decision making to thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Experience with cash handling is an asset.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of time.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time.
- Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.