Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Cashier Shift Lead | Part-time
Location: Birmingham, AL - Birmingham Airport
Pay rate: $16/hr
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms Urban Spaces into Community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America.
By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the day to day operations for the Birmingham Airport Parking Deck including:
- Count down cash drawer with previous shift lead present to ensure accurate counts and reporting
- Start Remote transaction logbook ensuring that all manual tickets are recorded and verified.
- Review the schedule and prep for next shift. Including money audits, supply checks, verifying the cashier has all needed paperwork to complete their duties
- Complete temperature safety and questionnaire for all arrivals.
- During shift, ensure all license plates on incoming vehicles are verified and entered into the system properly.
- Check in with cashiers, no less than once an hour, for drops and change needs.
- Provide customer service and information to patrons in and exiting the parking deck.
- Check unattended booths no less than once every two hours. Ensure booths are in unattended mode and that booths have all need materials.
- Perform schedule adjustments as needed.
- Perform daily cash audits, drops, and deposits per location guidelines
- Work closely with BAA employees to verify audits and assist with any needs.
- Maintain a professional work environment at all times working closely with the parking director.
What We’ll Provide
- Life and Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
- Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.