Queens, New York, United States
Cashier - Jamaica & Rego Park (Queens, NY)
Pay Rate: $15.00 Per Hour
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You'll Do:
We are looking to hire highly motivated individuals with great customer service skills. You must be able to stand for long periods of time and customer service experience is recommended. Staff will greet guests, scan parking passes, and assist guests upon entering the parking locations, helping answer any questions that guests may have regarding parking.
- Collect and record parking revenue(both cash and credit card sales)
- Report and document all irregular transactions
- Respond to customer inquiries & ensure positive experiences for all guests
- Ensure work area is maintained to Impark’s standards
- Work effectively as a team with your Co-Workers Skills:
- Ability to work flexible shifts and Overtime (OT) when needed
- ALL other duties as assigned by Impark
What we want from you:
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic Technical Education
- Customer Service Experience required
- Strong command of the English language be friendly, even-tempered, cooperative, able to work independently and be able to communicate effectively
- Basic knowledge of the parking equipment used at the site; Pay Stations, Ticket Dispensers, Exit Readers, Gate Machines
- Basic knowledge of both desk/handheld POS parking equipment used at the site
- 1+ years of experience as a cashier in a high volume transactional role. (large retail environment)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism and be an expert in all areas of customer service
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Basic math skills including the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Must be able to work outdoors through inclement conditions
- Credit sales and transaction experience is preferred
- Valid Drivers License Required Previous experience working for a parking operator is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and to adapt to changing priority schedules.
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time entering data
- Frequently operate small office equipment
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Has the ability to be flexible with schedule.
- Must be able to work hours in excess of normally scheduled hours
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.