Who You'll Work For?
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Greet arriving and departing guest in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Assist customers with parking tickets.
• Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or Operations
Manager as necessary.
• Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility or
• Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns, relay information to Operations
• Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
• Perform daily patrols and issue violation warnings to tenants and visitors that violate garage policies.
• Match visitor ticket to parking rate schedule; collect proper payment from visitors and distribute correct change
• Complete lost ticket forms when original tickets cannot be located.
• Complete shift/daily reconciliation of receipts, cash, and charges; accurately account for all funds within cashier drawer.
• Perform revenue drops following specific location procedures.
• Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work area in and around the cashier’s booth.
• Answers telephone in a prompt and courteous manner, when required.
At least 18 years of age
Valid Driver's License
Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles (stick shift)
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Ability to verbally communicate with guests
Previous valet experience, preferred
What We'll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability