CDL Shuttle Driver
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Pay Rate: $16.50 Per Hour
University of Penn Hospital
*Commercial Driver's License required*
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
- Operate shuttle in a safe manner
- Perform daily pre and post trip inspection of shuttle, complete log
- Ensure shuttle is clean and maintain proper fluid levels
- Ensure ADA lift is in proper working order
- Fuel shuttle
- Assist supervisor with other duties as assigned
- Follow all posted speed limits
- Wear a seatbelt at all times
- Maintain a high standard of customer service while maintaining the highest regards for quality and safety
- Adhere to 5 min wait time
- Reports to Supervisor
- 2 Years of experience in a customer service role where direct contact with customer is required.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of luggage and other items transported by the guests; as requested.
- Pre-trip knowledge and completion at the start and end of the shift or as needed
What We Want From You:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must possess a clean driving record; DMV records are verified upon hire
- The professional driving experience is highly desired
- Must be vaccinated
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comfortable working in elements
- Ability to sit comfortably for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend
- Walk up/downstairs on the shuttle
- Operate vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
- Occasionally lift and carry items, up to 50 lbs.
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.