Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
The Concierge is responsible for assisting customers with questions regarding the airport and the local establishments as well as maintaining good relationships with our client and the airlines at the airport. Reports to the Parking Manager.
• Provide customers with information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife and recreational destinations as well as airport amenities
• Provide customers with information about internal airport restaurants, restrooms, ticket counters, etc.
• Explain parking procedures for customers – where to pay, methods of exit, valet and self-park options, etc.
• Provide customers with information about shuttle services, car rental, cabs and other ridesharing (Uber/Lift) platforms
• Assist customers with contact information necessary in order to retrieve items lost by the airlines
• Develop and maintain professional rapport with regulating agencies and airlines within the airport
• Aid the Valet with parking and staging vehicles
• Provide friendly and courteous customer service while cashing out valet customers
• Perform dispatch and customer pick-up/drop-off communications as necessary for facilitating timely and courteous customer interactions while maintaining active drop off/pick up only at curb
• Be punctual by arriving prior to shift start time and ensuring accuracy in completion of timecard
• Follow company dress code at all times including: ensuring your uniform is clean and pressed, maintaining clean and well-groomed appearance.
• Handle all customer inquiries and complaints quickly and efficiently, while maintaining an excellent level of customer service
• Enforce as necessary taxi, limo, ride-sharing and other commercial vehicle pick-up/drop-off.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Education or equivalent required
• Valid driver’s license
• 1 year of previous experience in a similar customer facing role is preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to operate both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
• Must be able to pass a background screening and drug screening
What We’ll Provide:
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Work is performed indoors but can consist of being outdoors. Standing for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.