$22.23 - $27.17 per hour
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Parking Maintenance staff performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location, the Parking Maintenance staff is responsible for general maintenance and repair of parking equipment. The Parking Maintenance staff works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that standards are met at all times.
Monday to Friday: 8:00pm to 5:00pm
This new position would be the primary crew leader and person responsible for training, following up, and getting daily and long term
cleanup/projects completed. This would be a priority position. The intent is to make this position a crew leader/supervisor, skilled handy man, and ensure management can focus on manager related tasks instead of daily janitorial needs.
• Enforce PPE policies.
• Organize supplies, track team members, and assist with manager projects.
• Ensure the order of priority list is enforced as work orders are entered.
• Mentor, train, and coach hourly staff while on duty.
• Plan, organize, and lead differed maintenance projects.
• Clean, sweep, mop, wash, empty trash, ashtrays, scrub and/or polish floors carpets, furniture, equipment, windows, minor woodwork, walls, and building fixtures as required (signs, hardware, ect).
• Clean/sanitize restrooms and simple plumbing fixtures (unplug clog drains ect.)
• Arrange, build, move, update, and report damage to office furniture and parking equipment.
• Fill out incident reports and Report any hazards or damage to structures.
• Operate, clean, and repair parking equipment off-street and on-street.
• Remove graffiti, stickers, adhesive, and respond to On-street meter calls as designated.
• Perform general handyman projects such as painting, basic repairs, pressure washing, and sign/equipment installs.
Back fill other positions as needed: Event Staff, Meter Collections, or Parking Enforcement.
• Monitor flow of vehicle; issue citations from enforcement software for parking violations such as but not limited to, no payment, improperly parked, expired time limits.
• Operate parking enforcement systems and equipment; report any work orders or repairs needed.
• Answer a variety of questions from the public regarding directions and information concerning policies and rules, location of parks, public buildings, and other points of interest.
• Report any abnormalities related to validations, machines, reserved spaces, missing signs.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
What We Want From You:
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.