Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block. We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America. Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
As part of our rapidly-growing Customer Experience (CX) team, you will be the direct supervisor for our front-line professionals under the Delivery Support arm of REEF. The Supervisor is the foundation of any strong team.
You will be accountable for fostering an environment of continuous improvement, while developing and inspiring CXRs to improve performance in a way that creates an excellent employee and customer experience. Supervisors are responsible for ensuring key metrics are produced for management, but also for inspiring CXRs to perform at an elevated level with pride and satisfaction.
We are looking for a supervisor who will confidently lead by example by creating a “People First” working environment to promote high job satisfaction and morale. You will handle sensitive escalations, work the queue in instances of excess call volume, and make sure any customer and employee issues are promptly and efficiently researched and resolved in adherence to REEF policies and procedures.
This role is responsible for training, performance management, quality assurance, and coaching to motivate a team that builds customer trust and loyalty by creating amazing experiences for our clients.
We operate 24x7x365 to provide the best on-demand support available anywhere.
This is a permanent work-from-home position.
Operate with Speed, Agility and Accuracy
• Use critical thinking and decision-making skills to handle the rigors of people leadership while also utilizing strong prioritization skills in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• Master the usage of multiple REEF systems to coach CXRs on how to look up information, log key details about customer interactions, and utilize critical-thinking skills while seamlessly speaking with the customer and achieving first-time resolution.
• Be proactive, stay on top of department change alerts, promptly complete and deliver refresher training courses and adapt immediately to daily changes in business practices.
Champion Customer Success
• Conduct regular performance discussions, active coaching, and goal setting to create a culture of excellence in product knowledge, systems expertise, and efficient first-time resolution.
• Embrace aggressive performance-based targets and call monitoring/recording for CXRs while being open to providing constructive feedback with a positive attitude.
• Maintain painstaking attention to detail and accuracy in both verbal (phone) and textual (email, chat, and SMS) communications, especially those pertaining to coaching and disciplinary actions. There will be very little wiggle room for error, as this is a high-visibility position
What We Want From You
• 2-3 years of call center leadership experience with 3-5 total years working in a high-volume, fast-paced call center environment.
• 1-3 years of experience working in in restaurants with a mastery of the customer service issues and resolutions specific to the food industry.
• Critical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to maintain poise and professionalism under pressure.
• Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail while performing many tasks concurrently.
• Designated workspace at home, with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
• Ability to work from a seated position at a desk and interact with customers for the entire duration of your shift.
• High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
• Bilingual Spanish/English a significant asset.
• Five9 and/or Verint experience preferred.
What We’ll Provide
• Life and Disability
• 401K US, RRSP Contributions Canada
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of a shift.