Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 8,500+ locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
We are seeking a Customer Services Representative who provides consistent and professional customer service in assisting internal and external customers with monthly parking requirements. If you describe yourself as an enthusiastic team player possessing a high level of integrity and a desire to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity. Schedule is Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
• Answers telephone calls promptly and professionally;
• Demonstrate excellent customer service to assist in retaining Monthly Parking customers and handling their inquiries in a timely and friendly manner;
• Assigning devices: decals, remotes and access cards to new parkers and refunding deposits for returned decals, remotes and access cards;
• Process notice payments and issue receipts for all payments received;
• Ensure all customer account information is updated accurately;
• Provide user support/assistance to customers using the web-based interface;
• Liaison with the Call Centre;
• Data entry - monthly parking account information;
• Preparation of month end reports;
• Communicating with Operations Managers, Supervisors and landlords on specific information as it pertains to monthly parking;
• Assisting: Storefront Manager and Account Managers
• Administrative and general office duties as required; balancing at the end of shift and completing cash out report and deposit slips;
• Other duties as assigned.
What We Want From You:
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Superior customer service skills and the commitment to work as a team member.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
• Great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
• Proficient data entry skills.
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates