Customer Service Ambassador for Parking
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Customer Service Parking Ambassador
Location: Charlotte, NC
Pay rate: $17/hour
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do:
The Parking Ambassador performs a variety of tasks to ensure a quality guest experience, and the smooth operation of the parking facility that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Ambassador is responsible for greeting and assisting guests, validating parking, answering intercom/emails/phone calls, and maintaining monthly parker list by doing self-audits. The Ambassador works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Assistant Manager to ensure that audits are accurate, and work is completed in a timely manner. Must assist patients and direct them to the appropriate lot. Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
- Assist guests in operating pay machines in person; educate guests regarding parking policies.
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or Operations Manager as necessary.
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager.
- Always communicate professionally with guests, clients, and teammates.
- Direct guests and patients to help them find the office they seek at this location
- Monitor outside machines and inform the manager on duty of any issues with them.
What we want from you:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests in person and written communication skills via email
- Previous computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Outlook), preferred
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time entering data
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.