Customer Service Representative at Glacier Intl Airport
Kalispell, Montana, United States, 59901
Position Pays $15 per hour
Location: Glacier Intl Airport
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
You'll flex your communication skills and problem-solving abilities while serving as a face for REEF Technology's global-facing brand. By serving as a resource to patients, you'll deduce strategies to provide consistent, quality operations while cultivating positive consumer attitudes and rapport. If you're up for the challenge and ready for fast-paced fun, we've got a Customer Service Representative (CSR) position just for you.
- Deliver exceptional customer service experience, especially in difficult situations.
- Remain calm and professional even when dealing with challenging customers.
- Utilize License Plate Recognition (LPR) system monitor for compliance with parking policy and procedure.
- Issue fee notices to vehicles not in compliance with parking policy and procedure.
- Utilize LPR system to enforce time limits within specific posted areas.
- Maintain the appearance of the LPR vehicle at all times to present a professional image.
- Follow up with management on any potential customer service issues.
- Assist customers with proper use of pay stations.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility or Operations.
Operate with Speed & Agility
- Develop sound critical and decision-making skills necessary to thrive in a fast-paced environment with back-to-back calls while maintaining poise, accuracy, and speed
- Act as a fast-moving, courteous company brand ambassador while handling complaints and communicating policies, and enforcing regulations
Champion Customer Success
- Utilize technology including phones systems and email communications to direct the attendant on shift to fix the issue on location
- Foster customer success, happiness, and satisfaction by building rapport, addressing complaints, providing empathy, and communicating information
Cultivate Information Accuracy & Quality
- Spark accurate, speedy operations while optimizing voice quality, grammar skills, tone, and proactiveness to improve quality and consistency
- Leverage your knack for technology and attention to detail to foster data integrity by gathering information, composing documents, and inputting data
What We Want From You
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Highly proficient with technology, including email, phone systems, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
What We’ll Provide
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career pathing and advancement opportunities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, calculator, and copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
- Must be able to be on the phone and utilize computer equipment for 10 hours a day
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time, including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.