Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Pay rate: $16.50 Per Hour
Shift/Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 Hour shift
Location: Calgary, AB
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
You'll flex your communication skills and problem-solving abilities while serving as a face for REEF Technology's global-facing brand. By serving as a resource to motorists, you'll deduce strategies to provide consistent, quality operations while cultivating positive consumer attitudes and rapport. If you're up for the challenge and ready for fast-paced fun, we've got a Customer Service Representative (CSR) position just for you!
Operate with Speed & Agility
- Develop sound critical and decision-making skills necessary to thrive in a fast-paced environment with back-to-back calls while maintaining poise, accuracy, and speed
- Act as a fast-moving, courteous company brand ambassador while processing transactions, interfacing with guests, communicating company policies, and enforcing regulations
Champion Customer Success
- Foster customer success, happiness, and satisfaction by building customer rapport, addressing customer inquiries and complaints, providing empathy, and communicating information
- Embrace performance-based call monitoring, recording, and assessment approach to improve communication, timeliness, and overall satisfaction
Cultivate Information Accuracy & Quality
- Spark accurate, speedy operations while optimizing voice quality, grammar skills, tone, and proactiveness to improve quality and consistency
- Leverage your knack for technology and attention to detail to foster data integrity by gathering information, composing documents, and inputting data
What We Want From You
- Responsible and accountable for providing general information to customers and assisting with their concerns as needed
- Provide trouble shooting and preventative maintenance for parkade equipment
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with client, operational and security staff
- Accountable for general facility maintenance requirements
- Ensuring all safety protocols are met
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team-oriented environment
- Capable of working in a variety of weather conditions
- Able to lift a minimum of 30lbs when required
- Other projects as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, preferred
- A knowledge of contact center policies and software, including CRM, phone systems, etc.
- A strong work ethic and reliability with professionalism and poise
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
What We’ll Provide
- RRSP Matching program
- Personal Absence Days (PAD)
- Flexible schedules
- Career pathing and advancement opportunities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, calculator, and copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time, including up to the entire duration of shift.