Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Customer Service Representative performs a variety of tasks to ensure a quality guest experience, and the smooth operation of the parking facility that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Customer Service Representative works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Assistant Manager to ensure that audits are accurate, and work is completed in a timely manner.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
What We Want From You:
• Exceptional customer service skills
• High level of professionalism
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to follow and enforce hospital policies and procedures in regards to COVID-19 precautions
• Work well in a team oriented environment
• Be courteous and professional at all times
• Able to perform other parking related duties In addition to screenings
• Flexible and willing to work weekend(s) or a weekend day
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Basic math and computer skills
• Ability to work independently and proactively
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.