Customer Service Representative
Hanover, Maryland, United States, 21076
Customer Service Representative
Location: BWI Airport
Pay Rate: $14.50 - $15.59 Per Hour
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF transforms Urban Spaces into Community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America.
By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
You'll flex your communication skills and problem-solving abilities while serving as a face for REEF Technology's global-facing brand. By serving as a resource to patients, you'll deduce strategies to provide consistent, quality operations while cultivating positive consumer attitudes and rapport. If you're up for the challenge and ready for fast-paced fun, we've got a Customer Service Representative (CSR) position just for you.
Operate with Speed & Agility
- Develop sound critical and decision-making skills necessary to thrive in a fast-paced environment with back-to-back calls while maintaining poise, accuracy, and speed
- Act as a fast-moving, courteous company brand ambassador while scheduling appointments, interfacing with customers, communicating policies, and enforcing regulations
Champion Customer Success
- Utilize technology in order to schedule appointments for patients, including phones systems and email communications
- Foster customer success, happiness, and satisfaction by building rapport, addressing patient inquiries and complaints, providing empathy, and communicating information
- Embrace performance-based call monitoring, recording, and assessment approach to improve communication, timeliness, and overall satisfaction of patients
Cultivate Information Accuracy & Quality
- Spark accurate, speedy operations while optimizing voice quality, grammar skills, tone, and proactiveness to improve quality and consistency
- Leverage your knack for technology and attention to detail to foster data integrity by gathering information, composing documents, and inputting data
What We Want From You
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, preferred
- Highly proficient with technology, including email, phone systems, etc.
- A strong work ethic and reliability with professionalism and poise
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
What We’ll Provide
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, calculator, and copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
- Must be able to be on the phone and utilize computer equipment for 8 hours a day
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time, including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.