Location: Lot 88- North York General Hospital 4001 Leslie Street, North York
Start Date: March 25, 2023
End date: April 23, 2023
Shift: Saturday - Sunday / 7:30am-2:00pm
**Changes may be made to this schedule are subject to operational requirements.
Deadline: Tuesday, March 14th, 2022, at 5:00pm
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms Urban Spaces into Community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America.
By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure positive experiences for all REEF partners and clients
- Ensure work area is maintained to REEF standard
- Ensure that the site at which the individual is working is kept clean, neat, and free of any obstacles in accordance with the requirements of that site
- Assist customer inquiries in a high traffic environment
- Parking stall count, ensuring parking vacancy available
- Guiding traffic at the entry and exit at the parking premises
- Work effectively as a team with your Area Manager and Co-Workers
- Oversee Parking equipment (i.e. Pay Stations, Ticket Dispensers, Exit Readers, Gate Machines), fee computer, coding station
- Change or put away signage from the street as required
- Assist where required with the blocking of areas or parking spaces as per the requirements of the property manager
- Assist with the retrieval of their keys or taking their keys using the tagging process currently in place in the facilities
- Revenue control sheets as mandated by management or the property manager for both automated and non-automated locations must be balances to match daily revenues, may be required
- Maybe required to deposit all monies and tickets as needed, at the closest drop safe, as mandated by the company
- These are guidelines and express the minimum expectations, other duties may be assigned
What We Want From You:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic math Ability to multi-task
- Computer skills required
- Hands on working knowledge of parking equipment and related software
- Able to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks in an ever changing environment
- Previous experience an asset but not required
- G License an asset but not required
- Work is performed indoors, including walking, sitting and standing for an extended period of time including up to the entire duration of the shift.
- Work is performed indoors or outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
This is an internal position for all UFCW Impark employees.