Customer & Tenant Service Manager
Location: Calgary, AB
Who You’ll Work For
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
What You’ll Do
You'll flex your leadership muscles to manage end-to-end operational activities for REEF Technology's contact center. While working in conjunction with the Director of Contact Center Operations, you'll be a right arm who bridges communication gaps and permeates goals and expectations throughout the department. As a leader, you'll orchestrate inbound and outbound contact strategies while ensuring effective implementation and fostering positive consumer attitudes. If you're passionate about the growth of direct reports and measuring team success, we've got a hands-on, exciting Team Manager, Contact Center position just for you!
Build, Measure, & Enhance Teams
• Drive the attainment of key performance indicators, including service-level agreements, quality, productivity/efficiency, and reliability objectives while taking corrective action as needed
• Conduct regular one-on-one and team meetings, performance reviews, and other checkpoints to provide coaching and keep a pulse on the team
• Facilitate human resources operations and functions by executing hiring and onboarding processes as well as approving and submitting team members' payroll information
Act as an Employee Resource
• Provide daily motivation and recognition to team members and create an environment of empowerment and engagement
• Answer team member challenges by answering questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, and/or handling escalations
Align and Attain Organizational Goals
• Interface with contact center departments, including workforce management, business analytics, training, and quality assurance, to meet organizational goals
• Solve problems and identify methods to improve operational inefficiencies
• Provide communication to inform representatives of new information about products, procedures, customer needs, and company-related issues
What We Want From You
• Previous leadership success in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, preferably 2+ years of experience
• Strong knowledge of contact center policies and software, including CRM, phones systems, etc.
• Proven ability to coach, mentor, and train employees
• Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, calculator, and copier/printer
• Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
• Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time, including up to the entire duration of shift