REEF New Graduate Launch Manager Trainee
About the Job
REEF is seeking energetic recent grads looking to kickstart their careers at a fast-growing start-up organization. As a Launch Manager Trainee, you will be at the forefront of REEF’s massive growth plans, carrying out new product launchers in one of many cities within the US, Canada, and beyond. Expect to be pushed to your maximum potential as you take on more responsibility and tasks. Successful trainees will work hard to embody the five core values of REEF: Show Up – Be Bold – Show Grit – Be Curious – Be True.
REEF currently has opportunities across the United States & Canada, and we’re expanding. Several of the cities we operate in include:
New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Austin, Portland, San Francisco, and Baltimore
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America. Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
- Schedule and conduct operations site walks to ensure site is qualified for business application
- Visit city permitting departments to process applications, follow up on requests, and ensure permits are issued in a timely manner
- Obtain all required documents to process registration
- Ensure documents are stored in correct repositories & circulated to relevant departments
- Place PO's for various project milestone needs and update Project Management Tool (Asana) daily
- Travel within city daily as requested and work from home when not in field
- Escalate bottlenecks and explore creative/timely solutions with Launch Manager and Regional Director
- Complete all permitting applications and vessel registration paperwork in an expedited and accurate manner to ensure timely product launches
- Ensure clear communication of process changes to Manager and contribute to maintaining process documents (e.g. permitting requirements process)
- Responsible for estimating key project milestone dates used by cross-functional teams to plan their in-market operation, and adhering to such dates
What We Want From You
- Associate and/or Bachelor’s Degree
- Great attitude! Ambitious and ready to learn!
- Long-term personal growth mindset, and desire to dive into all facets of REEF’s business applications
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing work environment – be ready to fall down and get back up!
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to figure it out on your own with limited resources.
- Excited to work in the field on the ground level and own multiple projects simultaneously.
- Availability during nights and weekends (as may be required from time to time)
- Flexible to work on special out-of-market engagements
What We’ll Provide
- Compensation Package Including Annual Bonus and Equity components
- Relocation Assistance for select markets
- Life and Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
- Working Conditions
Work is performed indoors/outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.