Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Data Specialist is a critical member of the Data organization responsible for the data quality of master data for the enterprise systems of the company. This role is essential for the organization and a key contributor in successful operations, and will have an opportunity to lead the selection and usage of data quality tools and solutions for the company.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Perform cross-system data investigations and analysis to discover data inconsistencies, outlining paths to remediation for development teams
• Understand the systems and business processes that populate critical systems with data
• Define requirements for the data engineers in terms of data automation such Extract Transform Load requests, data cleanse rules, workflows, data quality reporting and remediation
• Work with stakeholders to outline and define data definitions/glossary/catalog and apply appropriate usage
• Perform data audits, identify data collection issues, enforce data format and rules, suggest improvements, and help implement fixes
• Work to support engineering or business teams tasked with ingestion of critical datasets as a subject matter expert
• Create and manage key data quality health KPIs through regular metric monitoring and revise as needed as the number of datasets and critical systems expand
• Work as a support desk hand-in-hand with the managers of the operating units to convey the data quality needs and coordinate master data operations such as data extraction requests, data quality campaigns, schema change requests, data attributes change requests, data integration requests, data migration projects etc.
What We Want From You:
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: [Required for all job postings]
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.