Delivery Support Administration
Shift: Monday to Friday 8AM to 4:30PM EST
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block. We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America. Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Services and Operational Support team, the Delivery Support Admin position is responsible for efficient and accurate entry of data and order information into database and other internal systems. The Delivery Support Admin duties will include:
· Resolve customer inquiries that are received via delivery partners, phone, email or social media
· Identify customer needs and communicate to appropriate parties
· Escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments
· Ensure highest standard of customer service are met
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers always
· Responding promptly to customer inquiries
· Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
What We Want From You
· Maintains a deep knowledge on products, processes and brands
· Works well under pressure and in an unstructured environment to be able to solve problems
· Internal stakeholder management with demonstrated excellence in working with operations, culinary, supply chain and marketing teams
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
· Ability to recognize and escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders and ensure resolution is attained promptlyExperience working in the restaurant industry or with restaurant industry professionals is a preferred
Quiet, dedicated workspace with minimum internet speed of 40mbps
Work Tools We’ll Provide
Loaner laptop and USB headset
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
401K (US) or RRSP Matching (Canada)
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates