Design Manager, Mobile Assets
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
• Translate strategic concepts into user-centric physical experiences with guidance from senior team members
• Lead in the preparation of concept drawings, schematic & design development
• Assemble presentations using Adobe Creative suite, Sketchup, & Microsoft Office
• Select & assemble interior & exterior FF&E specifications
• Research & understand local & national codes, as they relate to both interior & exterior phys-ical designs
• Work cross functionally with procurement, architecture, engineering, strategy, and other cross functional teams on a variety of design objectives
What We Want From You:
• Bachelors Degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Architecture or similar
• 5+ year of experience in the Commercial Interior Design or Architectural Field
• Experience within Hospitality or food & beverage ideal, but not required
• Strong verbal & graphic communication skills
• Proficient in sketchup and AutoCAD, with the ability to quickly iterate on design ideas
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of CD’s, building systems, National Codes, and ADA requirements
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.