Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
• Coordinates between Kitchens Operations, Procurement, Brand Success and MSA level leadership (GMs)
• Analyze cuisine data by address, review the geoscore data, check the overlap of delivery radiuses and get feedback from the local ops team. You then make a proposal of the best suited lineup for each new launch.
• Analyze BI data to allocate brand lineups for new/upcoming vessel launches
• Analyze BI data, Project Tetris, Vessel Capacity, Brand Equipment Needs and forecasted GMV data to suggest locations for brand expansion.
• Employs the proper project management practices/methodologies to each project.
• Leads project teams through planning, organizing, and controlling a project from start to finish.
• Coordinates meetings with cross-functional teams to identify the project scope/customer value, gather business requirements, set project roles & responsibilities, and provide continual stakeholder progress reports.
• Works with the Head of Kitchens Expansion to establish and implement project management methodologies and best-practices.
• Analyzes potential risks, issues, and changes that could impact the project’s timeline; as well, makes the necessary changes (in accordance with the Launch Change Management Protocol) & communicates the changes to the stakeholders.
• Manages the project “RAID Logs” (to capture Risks, Assumptions, Actions, Issues, Dependencies, Decisions).
• Maintains updated and accurate project budgets, timelines, resource allocation, meeting agendas & recaps, test plans, communications plans, playbooks, and Go-Live/Handover checklists.
• Leads project Retrospectives/Lessons Learned and communicates the results to the necessary stakeholders.
• Leads Post Go-Live/Handover initiatives in coordination with Operations and other cross-functional partners as needed.
• Works with the Senior Technical Writer to update the Strategic Roadmap.
What We Want From You:
• Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Business, Project Management, or related field.
• 3-5 years of project management, business analysis, process improvement, and/or operations experience.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), and experience with SharePoint preferred.
• Experience with Agile Project Management and/or Six Sigma methodologies.
• Experience with and understanding of Asana or similar project management tool.
• Knowledge regarding business process redesign and strategic planning.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Exceptional time management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and competing priorities, as well as reprioritize tasks as needed.
• Comfortable and effective in eliminating barriers and working across organizational and functional boundaries to achieve corporate objectives.
• Demonstrate ability to exercise high-level judgement and discretion.
• Able to drive and manage change and comfortable making decisions.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate and empathize with different perspectives.
• Ability to coordinate with multiple parties and manage stakeholders expectations.
• Results-oriented and customer-focused.
• Characteristics: organized, assertive, tenacious, diligent, passionate, adaptive, astute, self-motivated, and collaborative.
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.