Director of Performance Management
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Director of Performance Management will be responsible for ensuring the performance of all aspects specific to the line of business assigned. This role will focus on leading and overseeing the identification, development, and measurement of performance and converting into effective working practices across the organization’s verticals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership into development of performance measurement tools for assigned line of business.
• Lead the creation of key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics and insights measuring team’s alignment with REEF’s broader strategy and vision.
• Oversee the standardization, maintenance, and optimization of comprehensive performance reporting.
• Set targets for KPIs to serve as an assessment of performance and operating efficiency/efficacy.
• Oversee and direct continuous improvement initiatives and activities related to performance.
• Lead strategic initiatives in a program management capacity while working with cross-functional teams.
• Partner with REEF’s data strategy team to further build visibility into the activities of vertical assigned and develop dashboards to visualize performance for executive leadership.
• Identify and extract organizational bottlenecks and gaps inhibiting performance.
• Collaborate and partner with cross-functional teams to address bottlenecks by designing and implementing new processes, leveraging technology, and providing input into organizational design.
• Provide guidance on the creation and build of project management templates to track the progress of performance initiatives.
• Perform similar activities for other functions as requested, where up to 50% of time is spent on KPI-defining and monitoring activities for other functions.
• Onboard new partners and roll out across real-estate network, evaluating JVs, and supporting the launch of new verticals, as assigned.
• Serve as a key resource to teams across the organization regarding performance management.
• Other duties may be assigned and modified by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proven project management skills to lead major assignments without immediate direction or supervision of management.
• Proven leadership and team building ability.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, investigate, analyze, and problem-solve complex issues on critical short term and long-term assignments.
• Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external teams/customers.
• Demonstrated agility and ability to meet tight deadlines and make quick decisions in a very versatile environment.
• Comfortable and effective in eliminating barriers and working across organizational, functional boundaries to achieve corporate objectives.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to a complex and changing environment.
• Ability to work independently to drive and manage change and make decisions.
• Ability to work through conflict between teams to align for a common goal on major assignments.
• Ability to establish standard operating procedures and process flows across cross-functional teams.
• Curious mentality with a desire to push through obstacles with out-of-box solutions.
• Knowledge regarding business process redesign and strategic planning.
• Results-oriented and customer-focused.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
What We Want From You:
• 8-12+ years relevant professional experience in similar leadership role preferred.
• Previous experience leading a team and/or working in a fast-paced start up environment preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Broad range of applications and technologies including Asana, Tableau or related project management and data visualization technologies preferred.
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.