Director of Maintenance- Retrofit
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Take necessary action to ensure that the assigned asset fleet meets the needs of stakeholders, is in a safe, compliant and operational condition to maximize commercial availability, improve customer experience, reduce cost of operation, and maximize utilization and reliability.
• Create and maintain a real-time list of the availability for each asset in the fleet and a system of reporting availability updates.
• Create a maintain scheduled maintenance plan and publish updates on a weekly basis.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to resolve new use case requirements and asset needs
• Identify and evaluate solutions to design requirements.
• Act as the subject matter expert for design for maintainability inputs.
• Review and comment on proposed fleet service bulletins.
• Document all maintenance actions which occur by asset and installed component.
• Analyze data to influence and improve key performance objectives
• Conduct research and perform special projects as requested by the direct supervisor.
• Performs asset repair vs. replacement analysis and recommends most cost effective, efficient and expeditious solution.
• Documents report findings and addresses maintenance concerns not previously corrected.
• Oversees and directs contractors and ensures work is completed in a professional manner.
• Develop a network of approved vendors to provide all types of maintenance services.
• Performs bi-annual facilities assessments with the Sr. Facilities Manager.
• Works directly with Construction / Project Managers to resolve any complex issues reported by End Users, Launchers, Regional Managers, Directors, or Executive Management.
Key performance objectives
• Fleet Readiness Rate
• Customer Experience Ratings
• Budget Performance
What We Want From You:
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.