Director, Cyber Security Operations and Incident Response
Location: Miami, FL, Austin, TX
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
REEF is looking for a director to lead all aspects of security operations and incident response for the REEF corporate network and will lead both proactive and defensive actions to protect, detect, and respond in partnership with other security, privacy, incident, and crisis teams across the REEF enterprise.
What is expected of the role:
• Direct REEF Security Operations Center and Computer Security Incident Response Teams
• Curate a world class security monitoring and threat detection/response team with a relentless focus on innovation and automation
• Execute and coordinate incident response activities as needed
• Develop, encourage, and coach a wide range of personnel with diverse technical skills and experiences.
• Develop and implement response plans for enterprise scale services and production environments
• Ensure cyber security incident response plans and activities are following applicable laws, statutes, and compliance requirements.
• Use problem management to drive continuous improvement in incident processes and identify/share best practices across the incident response community.
• Communicate the business value of the security operations and incident response program to executive stakeholders
• Provide weekly reports on functional areas and performance improvements including benchmark against capability and maturity
• Managing, leading and supporting a 24/7 team
• Execute tabletop exercises across diverse business areas and geographies to ensure operational readiness
What We Want from You:
• Demonstrated organizational, written and oral communication skillset
• Strong ability to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
• 8+ years of experience in incident/crisis management
• Experience leading a security operations center
• Ability to gather stakeholder feedback and incorporate that into strategies that support business outcomes
• Ability to operate successfully across geographies, jurisdictional boundaries, and organizational structures
• Demonstrated success as a leader of a highly collaborative team
• Ability to integrate technical data into executive reports
• A passion for cyber security
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.