REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in America, Canada and the UK with a growing presence across Europe. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Support Engineer, you will play a key technical role in supporting REEF’s global ERP systems. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise and support to the Finance and Operations teams.
Duties will include:
• Provide ERP support to our corporate office and field offices around the world
• Monitor the ERP support queues (Tier 1 and 2) and ensure support tickets are moved through the support process in a timely manner and escalated when appropriate to bring to quicker resolution
• Actively identify and investigate system issues, provide resolution and follow-up to end users. Escalate more complex problems to Tier 3 and Tier 4 support groups when needed
• Resolve problems by clarifying the user's question/issue, determining the root cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best strategy to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
• Proactively work to improve existing support procedures, processes, and tools
• Contribute to support knowledgebase for internal ERP staff to utilize
• Onboard and train new ERP support team members as needed
• Foster and demonstrate a workplace inclusive of creating opportunity, serving others, building trust, innovation and exceeding expectations
• Undertake assignments from projects or special initiatives as appropriate
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What We Want From You
➢ Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or IT or related fields.
➢ 3 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Navision 2018, SQL Server, X++, .Net.
➢ Other professional certifications in related products or offering
➢ Skilled in technical design
➢ Familiarity with Azure SQL, O365 Administration
➢ Experience with Dynamics ERP Portals
➢ Minimum 5 years of professional experience in either help-desk support, information technology, project management and operations, financial / accounting systems, international development and/or other related fields
➢ Experience working with global teams, multiple cultures and time zones
➢ Demonstrated proficiency with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and/or other business software systems required, including Microsoft Office Suite applications.
➢ Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics ERP is required
➢ Experience preparing training materials and delivering training in various formats including classroom, one-on-one, and remote
➢ Functional expertise in one or more of the following areas preferred: procurement, human resources, payroll, finance and accounting
➢ Experience with JIRA or other IT Service Management Software preferred
• Detail oriented with a commitment to delivering high quality results in a timely manner
• Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to adjust communication style based on the audience size, seniority level, and stakeholder interests and concerns
• Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, especially a customer service-oriented attitude
• Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail, organization, and time management
• Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility and integrity
• One or more Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications required
• Ability to remain calm in high pressure situations with proven skills in leading diverse teams with potentially competing interests towards common goals
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and foster collaborative relationships
Competencies: • Microsoft Dynamics D365 ERP Business Central, Microsoft Navision 2018, Technical Competence, Financial Reporting, and Complex System Implementation, Program Management, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Communications, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organizational Awareness, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Thank you for joining the REEF Talent Network!